- Numb Erone
- Guylum Bardot
- Breath and Length
- Consuelo's Departure
- Smelly Tounges
- Rest Aria
- Spotted Pinto Bean
- Infant Tango
- Seasoned Greetings
- N- ER- GEE ( Crisis Blues )
- Apparentley when The Residents recorded this, they gave N. Senada a reel of pictures to get printed. After giving them the reel, he mysteriously disapeered. Then in 1977, he sent a box filled with odd Eskimo tapes, a cryptic note in a strange language, and the reel of pictures at the bottom. This gave them the inspiration to make "Eskimo".
- Since they didn't have the pictures printed out, one Resident whited out the back cover of "Meet the Beatles", and drew on the three crawfish and starfish on the heads.
- According to legend, Either John or George loved their copy, and had it displayed in their house.
-It was rereleased in limited quantities on picture disc for the thirteenth anniversary of the band.
- A limited edition flexi disc was released in promotion of the album in 1974. 1000 copies were made and included with a February issue of File magazine. It includes excerpts of "Numb Erone", "Guylum Bardot", "Smelly Tongues", "Rest Aria", "N - Er - Gee", and "Seasoned Greetings".