"Live at the Fillmore" is a live recording released by The Residents. Act one features two suites: "Louisiana", which features music based on their hometown, and "Freaks", based on the album "Freak Show". Act two is a performance of their latest tour at the time, "Disfigured Night". The cd was released in 1998. The music was performed on October 31st, 1997.
- Gingerbread Man ("The Aging Musician", "The Old Woman", and "The Sold- Out Artist".)
- Everyone Comes to the Freak Show
- Loss of Innocence
- Jelly Jack (The Boneless Boy)
- Lottie (The Human Log)
- Benny (The Bouncing Bump)
ACT 2 (Disfigured Night)
- Disfigured Night pt.1
- Disfigured Night pt.2
- Disfigured Night pt.3
- Disfigured Night pt.4
- Disfigured Night pt.5
- Disfigured Night pt.6
- Disfigured Night pt.7 (We are the World)
- Hello Skinny
- This is a Man's, Man's, Man's World
- Curtain Call
- Good Night (Cruel World)
- The original cd was a limited edition of 1,200 copies. The 2005 reissue was a limited edition of 1,000.
- "Introduction" and "Curtain Call" are both orchestral numbers from the soundtrack of the 1933 movie "King Kong", and both were written by Max Steiner.