"The Gingerbread Man" is an album released by The Residents. They also created a CD- ROM by the same name. There's also an extended album that was released due to the CD-ROM's success. They were all released in 1994.
Track Listing (Original and extended)Edit
- The Weaver (The Fool and The Death Maker Die Alone)
- The Dying Oilman (Blinded by the Hostages of Fortune)
- The Confused Transsexual (Stamen and Pistallate Together Again)
- The Sold-Out Artist (Black are the Legs of the White Sepulcher)
- The Ascetic (Shadows Doubt the Strength of the Sun)
- The Old Solider (Saftey Sells, but War Always Wins)
- The Aging Musician (Narcissus Knows No One Naked)
- The Butcher (The Flesh of Animals Anger Anew And Moos)
- The Old Woman (Kissless are the Isolated, Rootless are their Tounges)
- Ginger's Lament
(Interactive version) The Gingerbread Man
(Audio version- same as original album)
- "The Weaver", "Dying Oilman", "Sold-out Musician", "Aging Muscican", and "Old Woman" all have music videos, and were performed live on the "Icky Flix" tour.
- Many of the songs from this album have appeared on cd/mp3 compilations.
- Almost all the songs off this album have been performed live.